I was tech challenged last week and missed the deadline to submit to the TTOT linkup. I was so disappointed as I had everything set to publish and WordPress glitchy bugs “ate” my post. I was to upset even attempt it again from the app so I jusy let it go to a live and learn situation. Now I write this while my phone is being updated and I uploaded 4,000 + pictures onto my laptop. Anyone else out there that uses their smart phone like a photo album? A really bad habit I need to break and get these pictures, memories, and digital data onto a disk and print them off for actual photo albums.so let’s get back to the real reason I’m here, to spread that thankful love around 😃❤️
1. I’m thankful for conquering my fear and attending a publishing seminar last weekend. I learned so much and I’m excited to get my book written. Stay tuned as I’ll be publishing a word counter on my blog for accountability and encouragement sake.
2.I’m thankful for warm summer nights, watching the stars in the sky and cuddling with my son’s.
3. I’m thankful for shaking hands with my fear and doing whatever I was scared of. I learn so much about myself in these teaching moments in life
4. I’m thankful for making new friends and putting myself out there to learn, explore, and yet feeling vulnerable at the same time.
5. I’m thankful that these happy feet got to go golfing and also was able to teach my youngest how to golf. My oldest is a very talented athlete and golf cones naturally to him. As soon as my youngest could connect with the ball and make it got the look of pure joy on his face was a beautiful sight.6. I’m thankful for summer holidays without an alarm clock to rule my life except for attending the publishing bootcamp! I was up early on those days but I love cramming my cerebral matter with knowledge so I was on a “literary high” all weekend
7. I’m thankful for having more patience, energy, and ambition to continue on with my fitness goals I recently signed up to be a Beach Body coach. I have learned so much about myself and my hidden tank of tenacity for inner and outer strength that it was a perfect fit. And after losing 15 lbs, and 15 inches all over I have to celebrate it by becoming part of an amazing team with YYC Game Changers. 😃8. I’m thankful for long walks by the river, skipping stones in the water as the sunlight dapples on the surface. And sharing this moment with my youngest son
9. I’m thankful for hot summer days and spending time at the water park and playground with friends I know soon enough the chill of autumn will be in the air soon enough, so I never complain about the heat.
10. I’m thankful that I was able to participate in Lizzi’s lovely TTOT linkup and I look forward to reading all the wonderful crew who linked up 😊